Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hotel Hilton Watford – could do better.

What is more relaxing after a hard day at work than settling into your hotel room and availing yourself of some refreshment from the hospitality tray? When I checked in to the Hilton at Watford I needed a comforting drink to dispel my disappointment at discovering that the hotel had closed their swimming pool two months earlier.
What I got was a sort of soup. It should have been coffee but the UHT milk supplied in the little plastic pots was so old that it had turned. How could this have happened, I asked myself? Surely it has a 'best before' date?



So I looked at the top of the pot.

It informed me that the 'Best before' information was to be found on the base of the pot.


Accordingly I turned the pot over.







And on the base was inscribed, 'best before see tab'.









So I turned it over and that told me that the best before information was on the base. 








So I turned it over and that told me that the best before information was on the tab, so I.....





IS IT ANY WONDER THAT THE MILK TURNED?

No comments:

Post a Comment