Saturday 17 May 2014

Neither Civil nor Servant has arrived


My new book has arrived! 

Neither Civil nor Servant - Twenty-four years in the Immigration Service

It is a stunningly designed hardback containing over 400 pages of scandalous details and hilarious anecdotes, most of the latter at my expense. Interspersed in the text are sixty quirky illustrations, many of which have emanated from my pen or pencil.  I rather like the running gag of, 'the view from my office window'. When you see the various locations in which immigration officers have checked passports you will realise how one could feel just a little privileged, for example, to be paid to sit and look at the coast of France.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR FREE! 

The book is available now from all the usual sources. If you would like to read more details, click on the 'what books have I written?' link in the right hand column of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment