Saturday 15 March 2014

Neither Civil nor Servant but be patient


My latest book, Neither Civil nor Servant, twenty-four years in the Immigration Service will be published probably at the end of April. Please be patient! It is a hardback of 442 pages and weighs in at 1kg and will be available on the Queen Anne's Fan website which you can reach by clicking on the 'What books have I written?' link in the right hand column of my blog. If you want a signed copy you will need to come to one of my talks, which you can find by clicking on the 'Where am I talking next?' link.

UPDATE: The book is now published.  See my post of 17 May where you can read the first chapter for free. Go to: http://martinlloydauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/neither-civil-nor-servant-has-arrived.html

No comments:

Post a Comment